Lindsay Modeling Rubber Mask - Charcoal 30g
Used in top Korean skin spas, modeling rubber masks are a step-up from regular sheet masks. When applied, the thick layer of rubber fully conforms to the shape of your face, allowing mineral-rich nutrients to be absorbed without the risk of evaporation.
- The Lindsay Charcoal Modeling Rubber Mask uses Charcoal extract to deep cleanse pores, lift away impurities and soothe irritated skin. For all skin types.
- Alginate, found in kelp extract, that transforms from a powder to a soft gel-like texture when mixed in water.
- Formulated with Alginate and also a blend of botanicals and clays, the mineral-rich Lindsay Modeling Rubber Mask - Charcoal helps to detoxify skin by gently lifting away impurities and dead skin cells while supplying nutrients into the skin to reveal instant brightening effects.
- Free of : Parabens, Mineral Oils.
- Made in korea / For all skin type / Volume : 30g
1. Pour water into the rubber mask cup, up to the marked line.
2.Mix well with included spatula until it becomes a paste.
3.Spread a thick and even layer onto clean, dry skin.
4.Start with the cheeks, chin, forehead, and finish with the nose.
5.Make sure a thicker layer is applied toward the edges of the face, as this will make it easier to lift and peel off afterwards.
6.Leave on for 10-15 minutes until mask becomes a solid, rubbery texture.
7.Gently peel off the mask and rinse off any residue with warm water.
8.Follow with your regular skincare.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!