Lindsay Modeling Rubber Mask - Moran (Peony) 30g
Used in top Korean skin spas, modeling rubber masks are a step-up from regular sheet masks. When applied, the thick layer of rubber fully conforms to the shape of your face, allowing mineral-rich nutrients to be absorbed without the risk of evaporation.
- The Lindsay Modeling Rubber Masks create a relaxing, tone & texture balancing facial, to leave your skin feeling well rested and glowing.
- Moran (Peony): Peony is a powerful and proven antioxidant that can provide nutrition to the skin while fighting the free radical damage that can lead to signs of aging.
- Peony extract has long been used to promote microcirculation.
- Alginate, found in kelp extract, that transforms from a powder to a soft gel-like texture when mixed in water.
- Made in korea / Volume : 30g / For all skin types
1. Pour water into the rubber mask cup, up to the marked line.
2.Mix well with included spatula until it becomes a paste.
3.Spread a thick and even layer onto clean, dry skin.
4.Start with the cheeks, chin, forehead, and finish with the nose.
5.Make sure a thicker layer is applied toward the edges of the face, as this will make it easier to lift and peel off afterwards.
6.Leave on for 10-15 minutes until mask becomes a solid, rubbery texture.
7.Gently peel off the mask and rinse off any residue with warm water.
8.Follow with your regular skincare.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!