Lindsay Modeling Rubber Mask - Pearl 30g
Pearl powder and hyaluronic acid are contained, to give vitality to the skin and makes the skin glazed.
- Alginate, found in kelp extract, that transforms from a powder to a soft gel-like texture when mixed in water.
- These rubber modeling masks are offered in a convenient cup format with spatula - all you need to do is add water and mix.
- Pearl powder and hyaluronic acid are contained, to give vitality to the skin and makes the skin glazed.
- Free of: Parabens, Mineral Oils.
- Made in korea / For all skin types / volume : 30g
1. Pour water into the rubber mask cup, up to the marked line.
2.Mix well with included spatula until it becomes a paste.
3.Spread a thick and even layer onto clean, dry skin.
4.Start with the cheeks, chin, forehead, and finish with the nose.
5.Make sure a thicker layer is applied toward the edges of the face, as this will make it easier to lift and peel off afterwards.
6.Leave on for 10-15 minutes until mask becomes a solid, rubbery texture.
7.Gently peel off the mask and rinse off any residue with warm water.
8.Follow with your regular skincare.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!