[Missha] M Perfect Cover B.B. Cream SPF42/PA+++ 50ml
Originally developed as a salve for patients after laser treatment, BB Cream’s soothing and regenerative properties were adapted for cosmetics to improve skin while providing coverage.
The M Perfect Cover BB Cream is Missha’s most popular product with over 30 million sold worldwide.
Combining cosmetics with skin care, this product promotes natural-looking coverage while providing sun protection, treating dark spots, and preventing wrinkles.
The M Perfect Cover BB Cream is suitable for all skin types and can be used as a makeup base or foundation.
Variation : #21 Light Beige, #23 Natural Beige
How to use :
- After your basic skin care routine, use a primer for an even base.
- Pump out an appropriate amount of BB Cream (1 pump is usually more than sufficient).
- Dab product on cheeks, forehead, chin, and nose areas and use the tips of your fingers to lightly smooth product over face OR.
- Lightly dab product with a sponge and smooth evenly over face.
- Build coverage using leftover product by lightly tapping over any problem areas.
- Set with powder for a matte finish if desired.
Volume : 50ml / All skin types
Water(Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Talc, Arbutin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Dimethicone, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Squalane, Adenosine, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Beeswax(Cera Alba), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Caviar Extract, Algae Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Ceramide 3, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance(Parfum), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol
MAY CONTAIN[+/-; Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Iron Oxides(CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!